Poor Roo, not his fault, it’s the owners fault, I blame the owner, they need to keep their animals under control. Now both Roos are affected. 😢

Well not normally!

poor wee gal, I pity chickens actually, and I am happy when they stop during the winter or go broody.

Sounds like a tasty pastry 😁

Curly’s tail feathers seem to be missing… I promised her that when she molted I would pluck out the broken ones so they could grow back 😆

oh if you were closer I would borrow your wee little man to cover my silkies and give you the eggs 🥰 esp Curly’s as I am sure you would get black silkies from her as a splash 💕
That is a wonderful offer, too bad of the distance. I would be afraid though as it would take at least 3 weeks of visiting. 2 weeks for the girls to clean out and then at least another week being exposed to Branch. During that time Branch could worm his way into your heart and I'd have to steal my own boy back.

Poor Roo, not his fault, it’s the owners fault, I blame the owner, they need to keep their animals under control. Now both Roos are affected. 😢

Well not normally!

poor wee gal, I pity chickens actually, and I am happy when they stop during the winter or go broody.

Sounds like a tasty pastry 😁

Curly’s tail feathers seem to be missing… I promised her that when she molted I would pluck out the broken ones so they could grow back 😆

oh if you were closer I would borrow your wee little man to cover my silkies and give you the eggs 🥰 esp Curly’s as I am sure you would get black silkies from her as a splash 💕
I cant stand irresponsible animal owners . I do hope Eli gets relief soon. Hope Jaffar gets back to himself quickly.

You try nursing a favorite pet back to health and then you can understand what I mean
I have many times 😢😢

And I also know that the two rotties that tore up my mare, made her lose her foal, and cause a whole summer to heal her hind leg, were not the one responsible - their stupid owner was - and he paid plenty for Vet bills and had to deal with the police 😢 he had 2 bad mannered dogs and didn’t have proper housing for them. Too cheap to put in proper fencing, meanwhile I spent thousands to put in proper fencing, housing etc for my horses.

And then my other idiot neighbour and his stupid dogs - that guy told me my horse caused his dogs to attack me while I was riding at a walk i the road. You do not want to know the amt of swearing I said to that guy.

So yes I know all about dealing with other peoples loose animals and nursing my own animals back to health after their actions caused their dogs to run at large - not the dogs fault 😢😢😢😢

So I make sure that my place is predator proof - a predator can be a dog or a neighbours Roo.

Tax
Blanche
397BE5FA-E87C-4104-9E67-53FCC8456F66.jpeg

He sure is taking his old sweet time with his problem
He has done a marathon - think how you would feel if you had to do kick boxing and run 22miles! Poor fella is not made for that - he is a lover not a fighter.

@RebeccaBoyd do think a half baby aspirin would help with aches and pains? I am one of those people who doesn’t believe in letting their pets be achy, I make sure the horses get Bute if they are sore…. ??

He has done a marathon - think how you would feel if you had to do kick boxing and run 22miles! Poor fella is not made for that - he is a lover not a fighter.

@RebeccaBoyd do think a half baby aspirin would help with aches and pains? I am one of those people who doesn’t believe in letting their pets be achy, I make sure the horses get Bute if they are sore…. ??
He’s been by my side when I was hurt! Damn right I will be by his side while he gets stronger. I owe him that! I don’t have any baby aspirin

Roosting at the Chicken Palace is a mystery to me.
The last couple of nights Babs has roosted in Bernie’s spot with Eli by her side.
Bernie has roosted across the way on a different roost.
When Eli is egg bound the Math Majors don’t go up to the rafters - I think Eli can’t make it because of the stuck egg pressing on the nerves of her legs.
But I don’t think this is why they didn’t fly up the last two nights.
I also don’t know why Bernie hasn’t
Tried to defend her spot. She just moved out and enjoys her own roost.
They don’t seem upset by the new setup- actually very little squabbling about it.
:idunno

0611FF9D-56D7-470D-BBC0-7DCA8ABB2237.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom