Today is the day I get to go in for my endoscopy at 2pm. I wasnt feeling good yesterday so I ddnt eat much. No appetite and lots of pain. At least I'll get some answers today.
The silkie chicks are feathering in and it looks cute I think both the yellow are frizzle.
Good luck❤️

Today is the day I get to go in for my endoscopy at 2pm. I wasnt feeling good yesterday so I ddnt eat much. No appetite and lots of pain. At least I'll get some answers today.
The silkie chicks are feathering in and it looks cute I think both the yellow are frizzle.
Hope they find the cause and can fix it.

My hopes dashed.
For several nights now the Math Majors have been roosting on the main roost with Babs taking the much prized slot by the wall and Bernie across the way on a different roost.

This evening Bernie decided to stay up late to lay an egg and by the time she emerged into the dark Chicken Palace the other two were up in the rafters again.

:th
Actually, I think this is a GOOD sign. To me, it means that they are staying 'low' partially because of Bernie. She wasn't there, so no reason to roost 'low'.

:idunnoJust my interpretation - who knows if it is correct.:confused:

Here is a two-fer for Twofer Tuesday

I have trouble getting twofers. I can get 3 in a picture. I can get one and a half in a picture.
I wonder if one and two halves would count as a twofer?!

CF324FF9-1C97-41FF-B441-0E9E80F6C8C3.jpeg

Good morning everyone. Well, made it through the night with one of the most stable and steady glucose range I have saw in a long time. I had a 7 hour period of it hovering between 100 and 110. That is a perfect reading. Right now the goal is to keep it as close to 120 as possible, but my dr's future goal is to get it as close to 110 as possible. I will say I almost did a major oops at 1 this morning. Woke up to use the bathroom and in my half awake sleep I staggered to the fridge and made it to the kitchen table. In my head I had fallen asleep and forgotten my shot. Thankfully I came to my senses and remembered nope, you have the pump go back to bed.

health tax
"you are near the corn barrels, we demand corn now!"
DSCN0395.JPG

Wow. What a great video. Those horses were having some fun!
I took their blankets off and let them out there, they all rolled in the dry grass, I didn’t have my camera drats!

Turned around and the chickens had made a break for it out the back barn door! Had to chase them down 😁

Good morning everyone. Well, made it through the night with one of the most stable and steady glucose range I have saw in a long time. I had a 7 hour period of it hovering between 100 and 110. That is a perfect reading. Right now the goal is to keep it as close to 120 as possible, but my dr's future goal is to get it as close to 110 as possible. I will say I almost did a major oops at 1 this morning. Woke up to use the bathroom and in my half awake sleep I staggered to the fridge and made it to the kitchen table. In my head I had fallen asleep and forgotten my shot. Thankfully I came to my senses and remembered nope, you have the pump go back to bed.

health tax
View attachment 3446803
Oh ya I know that half sleep thing hahaha thankful the only thing I do is set off the house alarm opening the front door to check for northern lights 😆

I have the same issue with demanding chooks, yesterday I was sitting in The lawn chair minding my business, eating peanut m&m’s when Blanche jumped up into my lap, stuck her face in mine as if to say “ok hooman, give it up I want those now “

So I offered her an m&m and it was a hard NO, and a peck to the hand. So I went and got her some of those dried grubs. I am nothing if not well trained 😁

health tax
View attachment 3446803
Soooooooo happy you got that system so so so happy, it is going to make your life so much better 💕💕💕💕💕

And it’s awesome that you had such good results for last night. That’s amazing!

Yes but I had to stop video to get them to stop running, Truly get running too fast, and with it so muddy and soft she could get a serious injury, she gets high on her own speed. You saw Reenie trip and she wasn’t even going that fast.

Non of them is in shape to be running no matter what their brains tell them 😁 (sort of like me and my Belly Dancing).

Reality Tax
Marty tells me get real hooman! Belly Dancing?!

View attachment 3446688
Today is drama day for chickens…. They say Roos are noisy?! They neeed to have half a dozen screaming hens!

Back
Top Bottom