That is very sweet of you to say. I'm glad you love the stories. Do you have chickens? If so we would love to see photos of them.
I might have to revisit your earlier stories ❤️

After all I only made it to something like page 100 or so 😊 I was never so happy for your cheat sheet that you created about your chickies

❤️🥰

Do you take photos on your phone?

If so you can select the option “Attach files”, if you have an iPhone it will give you options on where to find the photo you too.

Choose “Photo library”

Select the photo you want and click “Add”

Next a small image of the photo will be seen with you message, you will see the word “Insert” on the image - click that, and select “Full image”.
The photo will be shown full size in your message 😊

View attachment 3446284
View attachment 3446284
@aynesidea This is the same process for me whether on my phone, tablet or PC.

I might have to revisit your earlier stories ❤️

After all I only made it to something like page 100 or so 😊 I was never so happy for your cheat sheet that you created about your chickies

❤️🥰
The same, I wish I had time to go back and read old stories but I can barely keep up as it is. Caught another job. Fortunately it is 45 miles away so I am home every night. Got two trainees. This isn't a rush job so I can teach em stuff. Training tax:
20230327_192015.jpg
20230327_192018.jpg
20230327_191756.jpg

Good morning everyone. Well, made it through the night with one of the most stable and steady glucose range I have saw in a long time. I had a 7 hour period of it hovering between 100 and 110. That is a perfect reading. Right now the goal is to keep it as close to 120 as possible, but my dr's future goal is to get it as close to 110 as possible. I will say I almost did a major oops at 1 this morning. Woke up to use the bathroom and in my half awake sleep I staggered to the fridge and made it to the kitchen table. In my head I had fallen asleep and forgotten my shot. Thankfully I came to my senses and remembered nope, you have the pump go back to bed.

health tax
"you are near the corn barrels, we demand corn now!"
View attachment 3446803
Im so glad its on and working. Im also glad Jaffar is out and about and alex is going to the doctors. They did my endoscopy and found and inflamed stomach. They also put a balloon in my esophagus because of choking and swallowing. They took 2 biopsies Ill find out the results on my appointment in a month, but I think I can get them off line.
Aww the chooks are singing their egg song and the roosters crow a lot unless I come visit. My poor chooks miss me.

Last edited:
Have a Walmart phone, but I am not giving up!! Took a few (67) pics last night of olive, olive egger, threw most away. I do have a computer as well. Might be easier for me there.
I email my phone pics to my self then get on the email on the computer and download them.

Hey, I have a chicken named Goose too! Her baby is named Turkey... I've never seen them fight over an egg though. Such a cute pair!
Chiquita the silkie is almost completely done with her current brood of chicks. I do not like the growls I was seeing out of her in the box, I do not want her back to being broody this soon. Goose has toyed with the idea of going broody for almost 2 months now, it would not surprise me if soon she actually decides she wants to sit. When I went out there Goose was sitting half on top of her mother with her head under her and rolled the egg out and then sat on it. I also have chickens named Squirrel, Bunny, and Ducky, Raven and Grackle. Me and my daughter were talking that next up on the list we need a turkey.

Back
Top Bottom