Yes I hope so too! It's squalling today, we had a really terrific one about a couple hrs ago, lots of high wind and snow. But it's settled down for now, so once that evil white stuff is all done with I am going to put the overhead mesh in place, and put the electric fencing up.
evil white stuff is SNOW, thanks!

White hens are like little miracles. They play in the dirt and still stay bright and white. 😁
Please tell that to my white horse who is mostly green from rolling in manure and grass hahaha!

But yes I can see that with Henny Penny, Fluffy and Curly - they will fluff about in the dirt - shake it all off and gleam!

Dakota doesn’t care, she’s chilling out with me now:
D903594B-6004-40FC-97CE-4D516018107A.jpeg

Case is point how smart the Marshmallows are. I had some left over pasta I just took out to the chicks. Well, pasta is a free for all for everyone. One of the big girls decided she wanted one of the chicks noodles and gave chase. Instead of running around and taking the chance of loosing her noodle. She flew up with her noodle onto the top board of Russ's stall and ate the noodle before the other hen got up. I think their collective motto is "Work smarter not harder".
hahaha - seems like a good thing Momma Hen didn't raise these kiddos!

I’d love to bring them all! But if chooks were meant to fly, they would have been given wings!…? 🤔….. :eek:
Sure they were - there are protective helmets for them, so they must be meant to fly in aircrafts!

Can Chickens Fly - Chicken Superpowers Explored!

Melbourne's flying chickens of atonement | The Jewish Standard

P.S. That first piucture makes me think of what GLynda would look like Flying - glistening white, graceful, and long wings!

Case is point how smart the Marshmallows are. I had some left over pasta I just took out to the chicks. Well, pasta is a free for all for everyone. One of the big girls decided she wanted one of the chicks noodles and gave chase. Instead of running around and taking the chance of loosing her noodle. She flew up with her noodle onto the top board of Russ's stall and ate the noodle before the other hen got up. I think their collective motto is "Work smarter not harder".
So very very clever they are.

what is that?
Should Have Read Ahead.

Someone likely already answered the question and if so I would have been to quick to answer before checking ahead, multiple answers waste time and could confuse the issue.

Tax is owing, and tax for now

Fluffy
image.jpg

Henny Penny
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom