There has not been one yet today. I have one partially completed but I don't like the odds of it getting done today.
We are just glad your ok, my mum and I have been giving YouTube some choice words 🤭

Imagine a 76 yr old Newfoundlander lady and what words she uses 😳😆

Should Have Read Ahead.

Someone likely already answered the question and if so I would have been to quick to answer before checking ahead, multiple answers waste time and could confuse the issue.

Tax is owing, and tax for now

Fluffy
View attachment 3448228

Henny Penny
View attachment 3448236
I will add that SHRA tax must always contain multiple chickens.

Dakota doesn’t care, she’s chilling out with me now:
View attachment 3448221
I think Dakota is getting a little too relaxed ABDC8740-B1D3-4C90-ACCB-1F232CC014F8.jpeg

Worried about Marty

I am worried about Marty, she is not acting normal, she hasn't laid an egg in a couple days. She has been hunched up and I was worried she was cold (she has a lot of missing feathers from breeding), so I put an apron on her. But she is still hunched up.

I brought her into the office and she ate a bunch of meal worms and some scratch grain, but she is still doing this hunched up bit.

I will see if I can feel an egg inside her cloaca but never having checked a hen for this I am not sure about doing it correctly.

Worried about Marty

I am worried about Marty, she is not acting normal, she hasn't laid an egg in a couple days. She has been hunched up and I was worried she was cold (she has a lot of missing feathers from breeding), so I put an apron on her. But she is still hunched up.

I brought her into the office and she ate a bunch of meal worms and some scratch grain, but she is still doing this hunched up bit.

I will see if I can feel an egg inside her cloaca but never having checked a hen for this I am not sure about doing it correctly.

She needs to soak in a warm bath :(

Worried about Marty

OK so I went to do a check for an egg, and I tried to check her but the other chickens were milling about, so I went to the office to get it ready for her, when I went back, she had plopped out an egg... I wonder if my trying to check her stimulated her muscle contractions.

She is still not looking chipper though.

OK so I went to do a check for an egg, and I tried to check her but the other chickens were milling about, so I went to the office to get it ready for her, when I went back, she had plopped out an egg... I wonder if my trying to check her stimulated her muscle contractions.

She is still not looking chipper though.

She’s a Silkie! You try passing a watermelon thru your body and see how you feel. :old :idunno

Back
Top Bottom