We don't have ikea in el paso, so this is kinda special for me.
Nice weather? El Paso is dry, Austin is humid. Big difference. I like it in Austin better due to the green landscape.
so, other than eating🍲 at Ikea, what are you doing on your vacation in Austin?🏊‍♂️swimming?🎼🎼concerts?🐟aquarium/science centers/museums????🏇🐮🤠rodeos?

Vaca vocalization tax:
Then:
IMG_3180[1].JPG

Now:
IMG_3205[1].JPG

And, yes, 3 of them are showing signs of puffy cheeks! Aurora would be proud :)

I’m not happy about the way the other chickens are treating Dakota. She was having meally worms from me, and Flash came up and bit her on the back. Pulling out feathers, and Dakota ran away screaming. I took her inside away from the others. She was startled but has calmed down now. This has been going on since Arizona died. Dakota has no one to hang out with anymore. :( Makes me sad.
You will just need to get her a couple (2, 3, maybe 5?)younger red-head sisters!

:oops:nope, no enabling here!:oops:

Happy Mugs Monday!!!
My Mugs Monday for today is Barred rock theme.
- I know, they are mixes between BR's and Australorps, but I'm just gonna call them BR's...
Mom, put me down. I mean it! Put me down!!
20230528_182231.jpg

I'm gonna dig to China!!! Mom, than you so much for letting the girls and I out while you spent three hours mucking out coop!
20230527_153433.jpg

No fair. My ladies get to come out but I am locked in a tiny coop.
I'm going to dig to Austria!!!
20230527_153338.jpg

Wait, maybe I will dig to Ostrich... That is a place, right?
Pastel said he was going there!
20230527_152427.jpg

Wish someone would have told me sooner that Ostrich is not a real place...
Willow! This is my spotlight. Get your face out of my picture!!
20230527_152401.jpg

I know - right?! My Tweens were up in the window roosting when I went out tonight they flew up there! Had to drag their butts down. And the school chicks are flying everywhere and look like little chickens not babies anymore.

Miss those wee little babies boohoo now they are all growing up!
It happens! They were so tiny and cute, then they grow up. Next thing we know they’re choosing a college and moving away from home. We just need to remember that we helped them succeed and gave them a great start. :jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:woot

Back
Top Bottom