Baby mugs 😍

Hi, I am new here! My name is Chukki and my human says that I am the friendliest chick she has met in her whole entire life!
View attachment 3521966

My name is Beatrice and I have very fuzzy legs. Actually I am fuzzy all over!
View attachment 3521967

I am Regan. When our human gave us hard boiled egg for the first time, it was NEW! Even though it was NEW, I was brave and tried it first. It was SO GOOD that I had to run all over the place to make sure no one got mine! It was SO FUN!!
View attachment 3521976

I am Cordelia. I keep trying to have a bath on a towel. I don't know why when I do that my human puts me in a bowl of dirt. :confused:
View attachment 3521988

I am Viola. I am tiny and have had some health problems, but I am hanging in there! When I wasn't feeling well, I spent most of my time resting on my toy poodle.
View attachment 3521983

I am Goneril and my human says that I am "energetic" and "spicy." At first, I bit Viola's sore foot but my human said, "No, Goneril!" and she pecked me on my back! I don't do that anymore 😇.
View attachment 3521987
OMG. Such darlings. And great names! 🥰

Last edited:
Mugs Monday

First up the 4.5 week old silkies and oddball
Frosty
View attachment 3521969

Penne (the oddball)
View attachment 3521972

Cappy
View attachment 3521977

Foggy and Penne
View attachment 3521971

The Tweens - as usual Tippy is not having her photo taken…
Martina (hope she stays a Martina!)
View attachment 3521975

Mr Rico
View attachment 3521968

The School Chickies - need to remember their names! I hope the wee dark one is a pullet she is a sweetie
View attachment 3521973View attachment 3521974

And Marty 😊
View attachment 3521970

And some extra photos of the young acrobats, that tomato cage just can’t be comfy to roost on!
View attachment 3521984
View attachment 3521985View attachment 3521986
That crest on Martina...it's looking all neat and tidy. I'm thinking pullet still. Rico is going to have a truly epic, unique comb!

Baby mugs 😍

Hi, I am new here! My name is Chukki and my human says that I am the friendliest chick she has met in her whole entire life!
View attachment 3521966

View attachment 3521967

I am Regan. When our human gave us hard boiled egg for the first time, it was NEW! Even though it was NEW, I was brave and tried it first. It was SO GOOD that I had to run all over the place to make sure no one got mine! It was SO FUN!!
View attachment 3521976

I am Cordelia. I keep trying to have a bath on a towel. I don't know why when I do that my human puts me in a bowl of dirt. :confused:
View attachment 3521988

I am Viola. I am tiny and have had some health problems, but I am hanging in there! When I wasn't feeling well, I spent most of my time resting on my toy poodle.
View attachment 3521983

I am Goneril and my human says that I am "energetic" and "spicy." At first, I bit Viola's sore foot but my human said, "No, Goneril!" and she pecked me on my back! I don't do that anymore 😇.
View attachment 3521987
They are darling! The Beatrice pic (black chick) should get posted on POW!

Baby mugs 😍

View attachment 3521966

View attachment 3521967

View attachment 3521976

View attachment 3521988

View attachment 3521983

View attachment 3521987
I am thinking Cordelia is a Bielefelder :) she looks like the chicks I had here.

That crest on Martina...it's looking all neat and tidy. I'm thinking pullet still. Rico is going to have a truly epic, unique comb!
Yes I think so too with Martina and I hope Tippy also.

Rico is crowing more also - during the day now not just in the morning.

I love Cordelia - and she looks like a Cordelia - I think that one is a Bielefelder.
She is very friendly. She startled me at first as I would be minding my business and she would flap onto my lap!

My previous little flock of chicks thought I was an axe murderer for months even though I spent hours with them every day!

Back
Top Bottom