I have set out a whole bunch of things for her breakfast. She’s not interested in anything 🙁 maybe she just wants to be with her friends. Any thoughts on that?🤔
When they're not feeling good, comfort of their feathered companions is huge. See if she's interested in going outside. If not, try bringing in the one she snuggles up to the most at bed time.

made no difference in her mood. She won’t eat. She’s out with the rest of the birds, but she’s going slowly and showing no interest in anything.
She’s fast enough that I can’t catch her and bring her back inside with me. (But I’m slow lately too !)
In reality, I wouldn’t be surprised if this was the beginning of the end for the beautiful Hen-Rietta. :(

made no difference in her mood. She won’t eat. She’s out with the rest of the birds, but she’s going slowly and showing no interest in anything.
She’s fast enough that I can’t catch her and bring her back inside with me. (But I’m slow lately too !)
In reality, I wouldn’t be surprised if this was the beginning of the end for the beautiful Hen-Rietta. :(
I am so sorry to hear about Hen-Rietta. She has lived a really long life for a leghorn. I hope she pulls through and you both enjoy more time together. You both are in my thoughts and prayers.

Have you posted an emergency thread? There are some people that could help poor Hen-Rietta. If you post an emergency thread please include the link, but don't add an extra 1 like young @notabitail

Have you posted an emergency thread? There are some people that could help poor Hen-Rietta. If you post an emergency thread please include the link, but don't add an extra 1 like young @notabitail
There’s not much more I can do for her, than letting her be outside with the other chooks. I couldn’t catch her at the moment anyway. I will try again to feed her in a few minutes

Back
Top Bottom