Prefect eggs for hatching

So I grabbed Henny and Marty (I think it’s her egg) eggs this morning, and since I have to waste the eggs anyways (I have everyone on Panacur to de-worm them all as per the Vet), I cracked them to check the quality. I put one of the Azur’s beside for comparison (the lay small eggs)

View attachment 3767670

Shells are rock hard (yay Marty!)

And check out this perfect bullseye on Marty’s egg!
View attachment 3767671
I was almost guilty for wasting it, but I cannot hatch any more eggs. Not if my niece will be doing her school hatch again.
Perfect bullseye 🎯 very fertile.

A more serious note: 🎵 La, la, la, la, la, I’m gonna kill that gopher! It’s either him or me, and it’s my property not his!
The gopher holes are far from the chickens yard. IMG_4078.jpeg

A more serious note: 🎵 La, la, la, la, la, I’m gonna kill that gopher! It’s either him or me, and it’s my property not his!
The gopher holes are far from the chickens yard. View attachment 3767994
You know that for that to work you need to find all their entry and exit holes (usually many) and seal them up before chucking in the gas bomb.

The gopher holes are far from the chickens yard.
We bought some of that stuff to use on wood chucks.
:oops: Haven't tried it yet.
You know that for that to work you need to find all their entry and exit holes (usually many) and seal them up before chucking in the gas bomb.
Mostly because of this...

Back
Top Bottom