Mum said she was told rub rum on it! That's what her parents used for her teething. 😬
I guess I teethed on pickles and beef jerky, because I would want them from the big containers at the store they worked at. And those rings with water that they used to put in the freezer...my pediatrician says nowadays just refrigerate them since the freezer will get too cold.
Gosh how did we ever grow up !!

Hahaha - says the person who forgot her sisters kid in the stroller in the barn - don’t worry she was locked in a stall not in any danger, and it was a mild January day. She was only there tops 3 hrs…… 😳

😆

Edit - 2 of those hrs I was cleaning stall! So really what’s an hr? I was just grabbing lunch!

Gosh how did we ever grow up !!

Hahaha - says the person who forgot her sisters kid in the stroller in the barn - don’t worry she was locked in a stall not in any danger, and it was a mild January day. She was only there tops 3 hrs…… 😳

😆
Sh.. my parents left me at a 5 $ 10 cent discount store. I was playing with the toys. 30 minutes later my parents came back frantic. (But I knew no difference, I was still playing with my toys)!

More horse and chook supper party pics

C21244BC-F480-4B25-BB70-94334870CB23.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom