Temps aren't typically hot enough to cause problems....if she were a roo, and had just been in a fight, I'd say likely heart issues. At this point, keep an eye on her for any other out of character behavior and make sure she's got shade and extra water. Otherwise, I don't know. :hugs
Yeah its very hot my plants die if I don't get out there right away in the morning. Its been in the 90°F and up to the 100°F in mid day.
I will keep an eye on here. They roo dose not attack her.

Do you know why Chrissy's comb is purple on the tips? She acting perfectly fine, eating drinking, sounds normal and sits with me like she normally dose. Could it be the heat? Or stress from when Philly died?View attachment 3807221View attachment 3807222View attachment 3807223
She’s lovely 🥰🥰🥰

Could just be the heat, one of my pullets has he comb purple like that she is fine — eating as normal but her big floppy comb is like that.

I just keep an eye on them all and deal with any issues if they occur.

Enough already

Just checking the cameras in the barn to see how everyone is, and flipped through to the outside cameras.

I. AM. SO. SICK. OF. SNOW. 😡😡

Sick sick sick of it. And the rain. 😡

4EBC715D-BAAA-4B6F-A785-2CADBFDD7825.png

It’s just wet snow and will melt as soon as it get daylight but still it’s miserable.

To be fair I could have, especially with the owly eggs. I do have a deep fear though of stumbling upon a hidden nest though and breaking open a rotten egg. I do not need that smell in the house. Safer to toss them in the creek.
Yeah. The eggs I found in the leaf pile which I thought were only a couple of days old turned out to be rotten when I cracked them to scramble them for the girls.
:sick

Back
Top Bottom