Was it successful, I have no clue, I rounded the house and caught the end of it yesterday evening.

I am happy to say this man right here....
DSCN2801.JPG

and this little lady..
DSCN2953.JPG

had a date.
Finally, finally a breeding. Now Poppet, get your fluffy butt in those nests and lay your first egg. Do NOT follow in some of your sneaky flock members footsteps and hide them.

Was it successful, I have no clue, I rounded the house and caught the end of it yesterday evening.

View attachment 3808574
and this little lady..
View attachment 3808578
had a date.
Finally, finally a breeding. Now Poppet, get your fluffy butt in those nests and lay your first egg. Do NOT follow in some of your sneaky flock members footsteps and hide them.
Check Poppet's feathers. For what it's worth she's already found her nesting spot via Beakbook's Find a Nest thing.

View attachment 3808574
and this little lady..
View attachment 3808578
had a date.
Wow before an egg was laid even! Good little lady - now get cracking!

If she starts laying soon in a month or so you might be able to set some eggs! Branch babies 😊 oh I hope the other Roo isn’t making a run for her!

I guess this is the best place to post fluffy butts! These chicks don't only possess fluffy butts -- they're fluffy ALL OVER :lau

Silkies -- the original fluffy butts:

Silkie chicks -- Blue, Black, & Moorhead Partridge
View attachment 3808524
View attachment 3808526

Moorhead Partridge butt
View attachment 3808529

Blue Silkie -- body, hocks, feet, and crests are fluffy too!
View attachment 3808531
View attachment 3808532

ULTIMATE FLUFFY BUTTS!
View attachment 3808533
How adorable! Thanks so much for sharing. 🥰

View attachment 3808574
and this little lady..
View attachment 3808578
had a date.
Woohoo! That's is wonderful news! Fingers crossed she lays soon. 🤞

@Ponypoor as requested, more picks of little Daisy. Breakfast this morning
20240422_065832.jpg
They've reached a size to start blending with the bigs (not ranging beyond the tree ring yet, but think Kate and/or Focus will within a week)
20240422_065823.jpg
Now for some closer shots
20240422_065707.jpg
Along side Blurr....who is living up to her name.... and Rose
20240422_065712.jpg
Daisy is learning from Blurr, and Rose is practicing displaying her fluff.

Back
Top Bottom