Here is my latest project. Front house needed a new shower pan, and much needed framing repair (due to water damage that my tenant didn’t notify me of) I will be tiling it all tomorrow.
He is one special looking fellow!
I guess that's one word to describe him "Special looking" I think he's short and stubby, but such a good rooster!:D

Attachments

• 499062C4-C169-4094-BDAA-470993F3E9DB.jpeg
    499062C4-C169-4094-BDAA-470993F3E9DB.jpeg
    476.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 14FE2B2B-7A65-4E6C-AE02-9B880687D07C.jpeg
    14FE2B2B-7A65-4E6C-AE02-9B880687D07C.jpeg
    429 KB · Views: 8
Here is my latest project. Front house needed a new shower pan, and much needed framing repair (due to water damage that my tenant didn’t notify me of) I will be tiling it all tomorrow.

I guess that's one word to describe him "Special looking" I think he's short and stubby, but such a good rooster!:D
That surely looks like a big project. I assume it's going well.

You can't really. If they damage the land, or as in the case of the dogs, your livestock, you can take appropriate measures, but you can't stop people from being on your land as long as they haven't gained entry by force so to speak.
In many ways I approve of the lack of law with regard to trespass. I've always had difficulty with the idea that one can own a piece of a planet.:rolleyes::lau
The lack of the law seems in general to work well. Lots of city people fence their land off, the locals tend not to unless they are trying to contain livestock.
That’s interesting, Shad! My almost-17-year-old daughter just “doesn’t believe in” the concept that people can own land.

That surely looks like a big project. I assume it's going well.
Ever try to fit a square peg in a round hole? that old building doesn't have a square corner anywhere. But I make (even impossible things) work!
Your assumption is correct, Bob, (Less the fact that this small town has few stores to buy needed materials) :D

Ever try to fit a square peg in a round hole? that old building doesn't have a square corner anywhere. But I make (even impossible things) work!
Your assumption is correct, Bob, (Less the fact that this small town has few stores to buy needed materials) :D
My home is also not square. It's easier once you realize that and accept that you need to work around it.

Good night friends. C U tomorrow
My home is also not square. It's easier once you realize that and accept that you need to work around it.
You understand then! (The barn/ coop is more strait and level, than this house is) Pictures tomorrow. I built it from scratch.

Back
Top Bottom