BY Bob

Proprietor, Fluffy Butt Acres
Premium Feather Member
Jan 1, 2016
Hershey, PA
My Coop
I just told Canna what you said, and that you care too. Told her she's tired and will be OK,
Thanks. (Emotionally, I cannot afford to lose this hen. it would put me over the edge of my sorrowful bottomless pit!)
Hang tough Alex. We are praying for her. :hugs :hugs

featherhead007

Enabler
Feb 2, 2017
San Joaquin Valley CA.
My only concerns would be the chipping, toxicity, and the “ooooh, shiny... different (MUST peck it!)” reaction. They will try to eat anything it seems, especially if a feather-brained rooster looking to “get some” says it’s tasty (Sammy, Dean, Cass... you know I’m talking about you right?)
Polish? Blu bath.JPG Sorry, I couldn't resist!

RoyalChick

Free Ranging
Nov 3, 2019
Northern New Jersey
My Coop
My only concerns would be the chipping, toxicity, and the “ooooh, shiny... different (MUST peck it!)” reaction. They will try to eat anything it seems, especially if a feather-brained rooster looking to “get some” says it’s tasty (Sammy, Dean, Cass... you know I’m talking about you right?)
You may be right. You can get matt finish and not use red. I was thinking a small dab on one toenail so less likely to chip. I wasn't thinking a whole mani-pedi - though the mental image of that is entertaining. I wonder if anyone has tried it.

BY Bob

Proprietor, Fluffy Butt Acres
Premium Feather Member
Jan 1, 2016
Hershey, PA
My Coop
You may be right. You can get matt finish and not use red. I was thinking a small dab on one toenail so less likely to chip. I wasn't thinking a whole mani-pedi - though the mental image of that is entertaining. I wonder if anyone has tried it.
I am certain this has happened. 😆

Top Bottom