This is why I’m thinking a separate thread... just for the books... we will have to figure something out, I’m sure we can work out the logistics before all the books get in.
Of course a thread is there for posterity too, whereas skype is gone as soon as you shut it down.

When the kids were teenagers we took them to Skirmish in the Poconos for a day of family fun participating in Paintball war.
We wore canvas coveralls (supplied by them) and other protective gear. It still hurt when those nasty little things hit you.
The next day, I was covered in small round bruises.
They were sore too.
Last time we did that! 🤣 🤣
YD asked to do this for her 15th birthday. I sent her with a couple of Irish lads & their dad. I have never in my life seen the sort of bruises that child came home with! I was so pleased I'd woosed out.

My friends, I do need you all to know, that I feel emotionally bankrupt. Yesterday’s shock made me rethink my priorities. As you all know, I love my animals more than my own life itself. Losing Canna took me way further away from caring, than I have felt since my active dutiful career in law enforcement.
what I’m trying to say is this: I really have lost the feeling, that I am a good chicken keeper, and having only four left, leads me to believe that I am losing the faith (so to speak) your friend, Alexander
:hugsI have no words of comfort, Alex. I am battling my own losses just now & have nothing left to give. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom