As far as the math goes I wrote it all out and had Mrs BY Bob double check it. I did it 3 different ways to make certain I had it correct. I am very confident that I have it right. But my head hurts now.
There aren’t adequate emojis for this. I am Very confident in your math, and won’t even try to wrap my head around it, unless you really want to share it. I can just imagine... my head was starting to ache just trying to figure out how you would figure it out! Again there aren’t enough thanks 🙏 either!

There aren’t adequate emojis for this. I am Very confident in your math, and won’t even try to wrap my head around it, unless you really want to share it. I can just imagine... my head was starting to ache just trying to figure out how you would figure it out! Again there aren’t enough thanks 🙏 either!
Kris, you are my friend. I would do anything I could to help you. Even MATH! :gig:gig

I surely hope this works for Roostie. :hugs

Soo...I banded all the Marans Friday, and I think I broke Bumblebee. Oh he's fine, he's just trying to convince me that in banding him that I broke his leg and he cant walk with it on. There's just one little problem with that, the leg he is holding up, and fake limping on....is the one with no band. Not only that, but if i'm inside or he cant see me, he's strutting around trying to impress the girls. The second he spots me he starts limping, or simply standing looking pitiful holding up the non banded leg. Sorry buddy, your keeping it on, although it has caused him to be carried to the feeders and hand fed special treats.

Soo...I banded all the Marans Friday, and I think I broke Bumblebee. Oh he's fine, he's just trying to convince me that in banding him that I broke his leg and he cant walk with it on. There's just one little problem with that, the leg he is holding up, and fake limping on....is the one with no band. Not only that, but if i'm inside or he cant see me, he's strutting around trying to impress the girls. The second he spots me he starts limping, or simply standing looking pitiful holding up the non banded leg. Sorry buddy, your keeping it on, although it has caused him to be carried to the feeders and hand fed special treats.
I think a video of this is required.

I’m looking for the incubator, but I will also be buying some BR chicks to raise as well. Thanks for the promising support :highfive:
I'm cheering for you from the other side of the planet! :ya
"Hope for the best but be prepared for the worst" is a good maxim to keep in mind when dealing with any livestock, including our darling fluffy butts.

Back
Top Bottom