So I got most the wormer into Belle and did Snow too, separate (she’s easy, she just gobbled the couscous and cheese sauce concoction right up!)

Took a picture of last nights poop, I’d say Snow is the top stuff and Belle is the bottom.
ED7D79D0-686E-4CE7-AD40-0A00A6D94F5C.jpeg

Hospital said, i'm doing everything right to my hand. no infection. and wanted to give me oxycodone i won't take!
That is good news. I don't like those drugs either. I understand you not taking them. Did they give you any idea when you would start feeling better?

So I got most the wormer into Belle and did Snow too, separate (she’s easy, she just gobbled the couscous and cheese sauce concoction right up!)

Took a picture of last nights poop, I’d say Snow is the top stuff and Belle is the bottom.
Both sets of poop look pretty good to me.

Hospital said, i'm doing everything right to my hand. no infection. and wanted to give me oxycodone i won't take!
Good for you! I think that stuff can be addicting. I’ve never taken it. DH gets VIOLENTLY ill on prescription pain meds, Codeine specifically, so won’t take it again nor try any others, either. Is that an opioid?

Back
Top Bottom