I couldn't find the thread but I have found the picture. This is quite an old picture. I looked much like this until I reached 60ish. A heart attack and a couple of bad injuries took their toll. This was taken before I moved to Spain and the location is one of the islands off Sicily. The caves in the background are where they used to put the Mafioso they caught. My girlfriend at the time took the picture. I think my daughter has some more recent pictures, but in general I try to avoid having my picture taken.
View attachment 2630397
I am not sure how to respond in a way that is appropriate for BYC. So I will settle for commenting that you were a mighty fine looking rooster in your day Shad.
I think in my head you will remain looking like your avatar.

I couldn't find the thread but I have found the picture. This is quite an old picture. I looked much like this until I reached 60ish. A heart attack and a couple of bad injuries took their toll. This was taken before I moved to Spain and the location is one of the islands off Sicily. The caves in the background are where they used to put the Mafioso they caught. My girlfriend at the time took the picture. I think my daughter has some more recent pictures, but in general I try to avoid having my picture taken.
View attachment 2630397
Oh! How interesting...what are we talking about??

So I think this post is supposed to be about the caves, but I'm a bit distracted by the movie star front and center

The usual suspects. :D
P4200031.JPG

Mag waiting to see if there is any chance of a quick scrap with Notch before bed.:rolleyes:
P4200035.JPG

Hello everyone!

Today we'll be adding some new members to our flock! We are on our way to pick them up right now. Two Black Sex Link and four Rhode Island Red chicks! Will be posting soon with pictures and possible names :D:jumpy
Awesome. Congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom