It is so dangerous.

I once got an amazing deal on my wife's dream car (used). I gave it her for Christmas. It was amazing. She loved that car. She was rear-ended by someone just like CCCL. The car crumpled as she was sandwiched and could not be fixed. She was fine but she lost her dream car, which I could not replace, because of a tailgater. She still talks about that car.
Chicken tax
20191014_084726.jpg

It is so dangerous.

I once got an amazing deal on my wife's dream car (used). I gave it her for Christmas. It was amazing. She loved that car. She was rear-ended by someone just like CCCL. The car crumpled as she was sandwiched and could not be fixed. She was fine but she lost her dream car, which I could not replace, because of a tailgater. She still talks about that car.
As a kid (long before car seats were invented) my Mom got rear ended (she was stopped at a stop sign for goodness sake!) with me sitting in the back. Fortunately none of us was injured badly but I still remember the bang and being thrown around in the back and hitting my head on the car door handle. Terrifying.

The Sulphur-Crested Cockatoos here haven't been destructive so far :fl. Unless you count the devastation wreaked on the gum trees when they are in flower, but I consider that tip pruning. šŸ˜
We have a couple that come to the kitchen door and sit on the otto bin looking in until we come out and feed them. If we are too slow they start banging the lid. They are rather endearing...so far.
View attachment 2668429
(not my photo)

The Rosellas and King Parrots that come to eat seed are lovely too.
View attachment 2668432View attachment 2668433
They are all so beautiful and exotic to my eyes. Love them all. :love

Back
Top Bottom