Rich Update

Everyone please pray for Rich and Danielle (CrazyChookChookLady). She just texted me that Rich has just been taken to the hospital by ambulance. They have no idea whatmay be going on but obviously any change in what he was diagnosed with is extremely dangerous.

Chicken tax, her favorite of mine.
View attachment 2673621
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Some Mugs for Monday: 97E92A2C-9C67-478D-8AB5-BBC22EB299DC.jpeg 1DAF266B-DD18-420A-A9DC-A3A312D1F99B.jpeg AC70A4C6-2A9C-4C3E-8616-7209C1D9419B.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks, everyone. Ruby is still with us, but doesn’t want to come out. She was sitting face to face with Millie, and I brought some baby bird formula for them to share. Millie went right into it, but Ruby slowly walked to another box with her face in the corner. I feel bad for disturbing them and hope Ruby returns to Millie for comfort. I’m so sad.

But hey BYC friends, you all better be nice to me, or In retaliation I may have to resort to my new secret weapon. My acquired metal clad, armor plated rooster! Named... Rusty “Roostie”! View attachment 2673097
I love that statue. We have switched feed stores from Rural King to Tractor Supply in the last month. I had resisted going to it until yesterday. Big mistake, first thing I see walking in was the almost 5 foot metal statue like that one. I NEED THAT THING. Actually I need 2, to guard both sides of my front steps. Then I saw the price, $199, as much as I want it cant justify that right now. But if they still have it before the year is out I will have at least 1. Darn horse and upcoming coggins needing pulled.

Thanks, everyone. Ruby is still with us, but doesn’t want to come out. She was sitting face to face with Millie, and I brought some baby bird formula for them to share. Millie went right into it, but Ruby slowly walked to another box with her face in the corner. I feel bad for disturbing them and hope Ruby returns to Millie for comfort. I’m so sad.
I'm so sorry. :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs

Back
Top Bottom