I love that shirt.

The photos of the chickens silhouetted are always stunning to me. It's something I have trouble doing as photos go. I need them to roost on something so I can get below them for a shot like that. They get antsy when I try to get below them and hop down.
It's one of the wing walls to my house. They come over the roof and down the stone work on top of the wall. I've been lucky and got a few nice pictures there.

Well, I did write mostly.:) I think this lot got crossed with a bat at some point.
The people who brought Harold and Blue Spot here over ten years ago had no idea what breed they were and got them because they thought they were cute. The cuteness didn't last, as is often the case.

So sad, im so glad they got You :love its very interesting to me the birds you have available across the pond.

I've been a bit unkind in my description.;):D
The bantams have produced some pretty unusual looking offspring. I don't know where the genetics that do this come from.
Anyway, any exscuse to post chicken pictures will do.:D
This hen for example has the ability to look like a bird of prey.

View attachment 2004739
View attachment 2004738
This hen I think is a very good looking hen.
View attachment 2004743
As are these two.
View attachment 2004744
I got given this by someone who knows me.
View attachment 2004747

Absolutely love the shirt too!

I have one that says chicken whisperer :love

Those genetics yes sir thats what i was after 🙃 i wonder what in the world gave that silly chicken her hairdo :love

Ooohh, babies :love... I saw some today at the feed store and was getting really weak:rolleyes:... I swore I wasn’t getting any this year! But I fear it’s inevitable...

I got you gurl ;)

Anyone care to venture a guess on my hatch numbers last year before i tell you? My guess was 'at least 200 maybe 3'

Ima get more quail eggs from JMF this wkend :wee:ya:wee

I've been a bit unkind in my description.;):D
The bantams have produced some pretty unusual looking offspring. I don't know where the genetics that do this come from.
Anyway, any exscuse to post chicken pictures will do.:D
This hen for example has the ability to look like a bird of prey.

View attachment 2004739
View attachment 2004738
This hen I think is a very good looking hen.
View attachment 2004743
As are these two.
View attachment 2004744
I got given this by someone who knows me.
View attachment 2004747
Your bird of prey hen - maybe her bat genes have given her special hearing too, she seems to be cocking her ear and listening to a conversation on the other side of the mountain :gig :gig

Back
Top Bottom