I had a orange 4 day old once.it was a kind of polish because it had an enormo ball of fluff over its head.His name was puff-puff.
Puff-puff had 3 other brooder mates. Area,tress and Lisa.(He was the only polish).
I called him puffy.
He was a mischievous jumper and jumped neatly out of the large boundaried brooder though no other chick could jump that high.In the mornings I found him
Under the wadrobe exploring the nasty socks under there or over the wadrobe sometimes too scared to go down ,wandering on the edges.And he would act cute so that I couldn’t scold him.And of course I didnt….well sometimes it didn’t always work so after a shouting he sulked in the brooder.And he grew…..for nearly 6 months and he would stroll in the garden searching for tasty treats.sometimes worms or especially ants!sometimes butterflies too.(He would dumbly chase them around)The butterflies are far more clever than u!
And that’s the end of story for puffy puff!

P.s this happened back in. 2018
It’s been 3 years! I still miss u puffy!

Not perching on your head yet?
Come on ladies - an even better view from up there!
Is it just the camera angle or is little Sylvie catching up in size now?
You are correct, Sylvie is slowly catching up. Legertha is still bigger but the gap is closing.

As far as perching on my head, I have not yet worn the perching hat around them. 😉

Life is a battle my friend

I really hope your church friend recovers, it's said that if you have covid your immunity is more than likely too protect you, let's pray this is the case

I don't know anything on beating typhoid :(

:ducJaffar be a good boy for your daddy or it's the green crate for you along with agro Agatha

A few weeks ago an old class mate of mine died. She had been in hospital for a long period of time. Her partner told me about six weeks ago that she couldn't get too see her, as it was by arrangement only and no one was able too pick up the phone. All I know is she was on kidney dialysis and had breathing problems. :(

Today i was told of an old acquaintance of mine that had died, I've known his family forever. His old mother will be mortified as will his sister, his brother was really quiet when I saw him today.

I was only talking too them all about a month back, it really threw me hearing this news, it really shocked me, he seemed fine back the but died the following week.

All we can do is appreciate the time we have left and try to be kind to each other
I am so sorry for your losses. :hugs :hugs:hugs It can't be easy finding out that you have lost people like that.

Hello. Quick update on my flock/tribe health drama.

• Sunshine is doing great, but HATES being medicated. I’m using little bread balls now since aspirating her. She is still not laying and Flash stopped, too. I think only Flo is laying at the moment, as we’re only getting an egg a day.

• Roxy seems fine, but has yellow urates. She’s had them in the past, too.

• Ruby is HUGELY bloated and breathing hard. I invited her in for a baby bird formula treat spiked with aloe detox and aspirin. She ate a good amount and got some sunflower seeds (my birds like them without the shell) for a treat. She foraged a bit afterward. ❤️

• Minnie is still ataxic, but seems to have good energy and a great mood. She’s become a great little tubing patient. Here she is after work tonight!

Everytime I see you do this I am amazed at both you and the hen. Great job.

Back
Top Bottom