This is horrifying!there’s still no sign of Lilly.The caretakers have worked to find her yesterday.ik Lilly is Alive but i don’t know where she is.Poor Era has been screaming and crowing for her all day.Oh thank u guys four help and comfort.i don’t beleive I have these kind of friends.:hit
Just a thought Afi, but when you go to your Grans to look for her check under any overturned buckets and pots.
I know of two friends who lost chooks and it turned out one had tipped an empty pot over on herself and the other an empty feed basin. Luckily they were both found before they died of thirst but it was a near thing!

I hope you find her. :hugs

Just a thought Afi, but when you go to your Grans to look for her check under any overturned buckets and pots.
I know of two friends who lost chooks and it turned out one had tipped an empty pot over on herself and the other an empty feed basin. Luckily they were both found before they died of thirst but it was a near thing!

I hope you find her. :hugs
Oh thank u! :hugs

Hi,it’s literally raining outside and there is a violent storm going on.There’s still no sign of Lilly I have no idea if she’s even okay.I’m probably sure she’s hiding under the back trees but she’s afraid of humans and dosent come out.I still haven’t heard any good news and They brought Era back in the coop,who is frantically crowing for Lil.I told them to open up the coop door for a few miniutes and go away so that maybe Lilly would come back to the coop?if no one was there and it was raining and she saw Era crowing?Well of course she didn’t,the caretaker spotted her in the end of the grassy garden but when they ran to catch her she disappeared.Now there’s been no sign of her since morning and it’s literally afternoon.The rain is really heavy and I’m really scared.There’s nothing to do but go and hunt for her tomorrow.I’m really panicking that she won’t thrive through this heavy rain.My fingers are crossed.🤦🏻‍♀️

Hi,it’s literally raining outside and there is a violent storm going on.There’s still no sign of Lilly I have no idea if she’s even okay.I’m probably sure she’s hiding under the back trees but she’s afraid of humans and dosent come out.I still haven’t heard any good news and They brought Era back in the coop,who is frantically crowing for Lil.I told them to open up the coop door for a few miniutes and go away so that maybe Lilly would come back to the coop?if no one was there and it was raining and she saw Era crowing?Well of course she didn’t,the caretaker spotted her in the end of the grassy garden but when they ran to catch her she disappeared.Now there’s been no sign of her since morning and it’s literally afternoon.The rain is really heavy and I’m really scared.There’s nothing to do but go and hunt for her tomorrow.I’m really panicking that she won’t thrive through this heavy rain.My fingers are crossed.🤦🏻‍♀️
I so hope you can catch her. At least she has tree cover

I'm keeping an eye on any updates :hugs

Back
Top Bottom