Lighting is finally Getting better hereā€™ll but from this afternoon my pony Sunday offerings
Mommy says this collar makes me look like a ā€œhipsterā€ I donā€™t know what that exactly is but Daddy bought it for me from a fancy pet store after I broke my last one!View attachment 3119200
Right before I tried to eat mommyā€™s phone case:View attachment 3119203
View attachment 3119208
And Mrs grumpy bottom who horned mom in the leg for taking this photoView attachment 3119209or maybe it was because of this one, of her pregnant buttā€¦ I think sheā€™s worried it makes her look fat, but thatā€™s still no excuse to be violent!View attachment 3119218
Ok Missy where is that baby? I am waiting.....

I know this is going to make Bob sad, but we got the fence installed today to stop the girls pooping all over the steps. Iā€™m just about to let them out, Iā€™ll let you know if they voice their disgust.

69DDA927-D183-4461-AD1A-0CAF3D7B028E.jpeg

E240A544-F3E0-458E-A96B-BD0B16E0A19D.jpeg

Just received some bad news: my sister-in-law in Washington State, has Covid.
I pray for a quick recovery. :fl (Kinda messed up my plans for June.) I hate hearing that my family is sick šŸ˜·
I'm so sorry to hear that. We will pray for her. :hugs :hugs

I know this is going to make Bob sad, but we got the fence installed today to stop the girls pooping all over the steps. Iā€™m just about to let them out, Iā€™ll let you know if they voice their disgust.

View attachment 3119316

View attachment 3119317
I am sad. Now all their photos will look like they are in prison with bars in front of them. :(

View attachment 3119316

View attachment 3119317
I am thinking they will learn to perch on top of it. They will thank you for installing it for them!

Back
Top Bottom