Coffee is brewing. The next few days will be interesting. 37F this morning, predicted to hit 90F by Monday. 32F and feels like 28F at work this morning. Glad it warms up by the time I get there and glad the Littles like to snuggle together. The Bigs like their space, so winter will be fun :barnie. The challenges of growing anything around here.

Recent pics of the hobbit lot.View attachment 3162464
Belladonna

View attachment 3162465
Asphodel

View attachment 3162466
Mera

View attachment 3162467
Hector, Asphodel checking out my toes, they're getting bolder

View attachment 3162468
Asphodel is down right curious

View attachment 3162469
Mera and Primula

Nox was off exploring....directly behind me. It's unusual for these 6 to be so close. The adults usually crowd in, but I didn't bring treats so they headed for bed while these played a bit longer.
Mera reminds me of my Dorothy 💖

They are a lovely lot🤗

Coffee is brewing. The next few days will be interesting. 37F this morning, predicted to hit 90F by Monday. 32F and feels like 28F at work this morning. Glad it warms up by the time I get there and glad the Littles like to snuggle together. The Bigs like their space, so winter will be fun :barnie. The challenges of growing anything around here.

Recent pics of the hobbit lot.View attachment 3162464
Belladonna

View attachment 3162465
Asphodel

View attachment 3162466
Mera

View attachment 3162467
Hector, Asphodel checking out my toes, they're getting bolder

View attachment 3162468
Asphodel is down right curious

View attachment 3162469
Mera and Primula

Nox was off exploring....directly behind me. It's unusual for these 6 to be so close. The adults usually crowd in, but I didn't bring treats so they headed for bed while these played a bit longer.
They are quite striking. Beautiful for certain. 🥰

Thanks for sharing.

The Food is Downstairs

Look who found their way down the ramp this morning to where the food is.
The Cluckle Hut_20220625_81653.jpg

It's a little weird but Lady Legbar likes to eat while standing on one leg with the other propped up on the food stand. I'm not certain what that is about.

Yes I understand, a couple of my old horses have weight issues, I put them on a practically starvation diet, they look much better and move better.

My hens are in pretty good shape they are very active running around the barn, jumping all over everything, pooping everywhere 😁....

Your gal reminds me of Penelope 💖
I could do with some of what your horses are eating 🤔

The Food is Downstairs

View attachment 3162508

It's a little weird but Lady Legbar likes to eat while standing on one leg with the other propped up on the food stand. I'm not certain what that is about.
She's posing for the camera. Her and Phyllis are born models 😍

The Food is Downstairs

View attachment 3162508

Food is a powerful motivator.
The leg thing sounds like leaning up against the bar rather than sitting at a table. Nothing wrong with that!

Back
Top Bottom