My sweet boy is not doing any better. In fact, this morning his eyes looked extremely yellow...like my husband's Husky when his body systems started shutting down in old age. It is time. If it is Mareks, then it has definitely spread to some organs, as @BY Bob suspected. I'll snuggle with him for a bit before, and tell him what a wonderful boy he is. I wonder just how much they understand by body language and tone. I hope he knows I love him.💔:hit💔

✝️🪦 Rest in peace, my sweet boy. May you be strong and well and have all the hens you wish for on the other side.❤️
I am so terribly sorry for your loss. It is a very sad situation. :hugs :hugs :hugs

My sweet boy is not doing any better. In fact, this morning his eyes looked extremely yellow...like my husband's Husky when his body systems started shutting down in old age. It is time. If it is Mareks, then it has definitely spread to some organs, as @BY Bob suspected. I'll snuggle with him for a bit before, and tell him what a wonderful boy he is. I wonder just how much they understand by body language and tone. I hope he knows I love him.💔:hit💔

✝️🪦 Rest in peace, my sweet boy. May you be strong and well and have all the hens you wish for on the other side.❤️
:hugs:hugs:hugs
I'm really sorry.
I am sure he knew he was loved and felt safe in passing away with you ❤ I know how hard it is to lose them :(

I am very sorry he isn't better. You gave him a good fighting chance, that is more then some would do 💖

Back
Top Bottom