Sounds to me like Lilly wears the pants in this coop :clap

That's what is so funny, when this all was going on last summer she was last in the pecking order. Patsy was actually always pecking at her. Maybe Lilly decided to take it out on others. I have no idea but she was definately low hen on the totem pole.

how are the birdies?
I got some video of Jabber tidbitting yesterday I want to cut it down for everyone. It was a pretty uneventful weekend for them as it snowed for three days and they refuse to leave their environs when it snows.

It has been kind of sad recently. Jabber is playing more attention to the older ladies. Hattie is bottom of the pecking order and they let her know it. It used to be she was Jabber's favorite and he never left her side. Now she is spending quite of bit of time alone.

It's kind of like an 80s movie. Now that Jabber is cool, he's left her behind. But she is ever loyal and is always running to just be next to him.

Last edited:
I got some video of Jabber tidbitting yesterday I want to cut it down for everyone. It was a pretty uneventful weekend for them as it snowed for the days and they refuse to leave their environs when it snows.

It had been kind of sad that recently. Jabber is playing more attention to the older ladies. Hattie is bottom of the pecking order and they let her know it. It used to be she was Jabber's favorite and he never left her side. Now she is spending quite of bit of time alone.

It's kind of like an 80s movie. Now that Jabber is cool, he's left her behind. But she is ever loyal and is always running to just be next to him.

Awww poor Hattie :(

Back
Top Bottom