we are just not going to be able to keep Jabber.
Oh my gosh noooo!!! I haven't been the best about staying up to date with threads I'm following... but for good reason!
So two pullets were ordered for me to raise and they are due to arrive this week.
:wee:wee:wee:wee
More babies!!! Babies are the best :)

Speaking of babies... guess who just got seven of her own!!! They're silkied easter eggers and, unfortunately, the minimum was eight. (Scrambled passed on day four, brain damage I think. Hence the name.) It's gonna be super hard to reduce the numbers... I just love them all so much! Their names are Badonkadonk, Beaker, Cheryl, Clementine, Chickie Minaj, Goose, and Princess Lay-a (who I am 100% certain will be the head hen, but am also mildly scared might turn out to be a cockerel).
Thanks to BY Bob, I feel inclined to share my story on a thread of my own, but just wanted to share on my favorite one! :)

Oh my gosh noooo!!! I haven't been the best about staying up to date with threads I'm following... but for good reason!

More babies!!! Babies are the best :)

Speaking of babies... guess who just got seven of her own!!! They're silkied easter eggers and, unfortunately, the minimum was eight. (Scrambled passed on day four, brain damage I think. Hence the name.) It's gonna be super hard to reduce the numbers... I just love them all so much! Their names are Badonkadonk, Beaker, Cheryl, Clementine, Chickie Minaj, Goose, and Princess Lay-a (who I am 100% certain will be the head hen, but am also mildly scared might turn out to be a cockerel).
Thanks to BY Bob, I feel inclined to share my story on a thread of my own, but just wanted to share on my favorite one! :)

@sean_wonder. It is so exciting that you are going to tell your story. They are my favorite posts. Please share the link here in case others want to follow, I know I do. I can't wait to see pictures of your new babies.

Good morning everyone from Aurora!
the big run_04_02_2019 6_13_30AM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom