Happy Easter from the Gang at Fluffy Butt Acres!

20190421_204244.jpg

20190421_205947.jpg

20190421_210136.jpg

20190421_205803.jpg

I tried using a long flexible switch but I just couldn't get the hang of it. The irony (I think that's correct) of the attack is that I had made arrangements with my Mom and Dad to cull and process him yesterday as he has become hyper aggressive. He actually came in the house after me a few weeks ago.

Fortunately for him, not us, my mother fell ill and had to be admitted to the hospital. I am searching for an alternate location to perform the deed. It's a temporary stay for him. I simply cannot re-home him like this. I would be devastated if he hurt someone. Besides, my Dad has promised he is up to the task of enjoying the meal.

:old
If you dont want to do the deed, thwn it may be possiblw to find someone who only has chickens to breed or for fertil eggs. There are some people who have it so they dont need to go into the coop or let the chickens out where they are.

If you dont want to do the deed, thwn it may be possiblw to find someone who only has chickens to breed or for fertil eggs. There are some people who have it so they dont need to go into the coop or let the chickens out where they are.

Thanks for the idea.

Sad Day
Thursday was a sad day as Jabber is no longer with us. It had to happen but it is still hard. The yard and house are eerily silent.
:(

Rest in Peace our friend.

View attachment 1743665
Ahhh, so sorry to hear about Jabber. What a sad day.
Rory met the same fate for the same reasons-- there was no reasoning with him.

Your pretty biddies look good!

Ahhh, so sorry to hear about Jabber. What a sad day.
Rory met the same fate for the same reasons-- there was no reasoning with him.

Your pretty biddies look good!

Thanks. It was hard but had to be done. The big girls would not come near me the rest of the afternoon but things have settled back in. Of course mealy worms always help

Back
Top Bottom