Yup. Probably colder by you. But bright sunshine so cheerful too. Of course Maggie had to examine all the work done yesterday including examining every window waiting to be installed. She seems to be reserving judgement on my design choices.

Whenever I do any construction my Lilly is right there to check it out and help me with choices. I've had to start being careful with my circular saw as she will walk right under it while I'm sawing! :eek:

Saw dust all over her back. The power tools do not scare her at all.

lizarddrinkingwater.gif

For those who suffer from too cute sickness, best not look any further.:)
Knock with one of three.
P1172427.JPG

Knock and 3. I took the front off the nest box to make it easier for the chicks to venture out.
P1172429.JPG
:rolleyes:
Special request from knock. Can I remove the glue that's stopping the chicks getting out of the box.:D
P1172426.JPG

Bracket is doing rather better. In fact when I last checked she had one on the ground outside. I think it fell out.:th
P1162420.JPG

Getting some fresh air and sunlight into the coops.
P1172432.JPG

P1172431.JPG

Knock with one of three.
View attachment 2004479
Knock and 3. I took the front off the nest box to make it easier for the chicks to venture out.
View attachment 2004485:rolleyes:
Special request from knock. Can I remove the glue that's stopping the chicks getting out of the box.:D
View attachment 2004482
Bracket is doing rather better. In fact when I last checked she had one on the ground outside. I think it fell out.:th
View attachment 2004488
View attachment 2004486
View attachment 2004487
Oh my! Those babies are adorable!!! They look quite happy to stay inside their bed.

Knock with one of three.
View attachment 2004479
View attachment 2004482
View attachment 2004488
View attachment 2004486
View attachment 2004487
OK that 'too cute' warning was nowhere near sufficient and now I have massive chick envy! Knock and Bracket (do you have a Hinge as well?) look like they are doing great with the babies. Great pictures.

Knock with one of three.
View attachment 2004479
View attachment 2004482
View attachment 2004488
View attachment 2004486
View attachment 2004487

:love
I love the cuteness! Keep it coming. Kittens and chicks are my kryptonite !

Back
Top Bottom