I now have 5 brown layers, if you count Lilly and Phyllis who lays a white egg. It is still open to debate if Aurora's egg is pink or brown. The three from @CrazyChookChookLady blend right in. :gig
It's pink Bob! :gig

...when the sunset washes over it.

I hear that the vicious creatures of Australia are bigger and more deadly than anywhere else in the world. I am picturing a huge mosquito right now.
:oops:
I once saw a mosquito as long as my finger and I was an adult at the time, not a baby. That thing was huuuge.

Although now I've seen @biophiliac 's post about mosquitoes as state birds, maybe it wasn't all that big for a mozzie after all.

Last edited:
I love these time series pictures! 🥰
And I forgot you have a Poppy. As I pluck up courage to add some Princesses to the Palace I have been pondering names. Poppy is on my list. But if course I have to wait until I have new chickens and they tell me their names!
Thanks! I love looking back too... I think you should get some EEs.. and def name one Poppy :D

It's a beautiful evening tonight. All the kids are here, my chickens are free ranging, and Rich and I just celebrated 3 years together!

20200529_174543.jpg

20200529_180621.jpg

20200529_180027.jpg

Back
Top Bottom