Great News

Tractor Supply has new chicken shirts!
View attachment 2118069

I want a chicken T-shirt! :love

Send me your size and address and you never know. ;)

Careful, I might just take you up on that! ;)

Look what my lovely chook-friend @BY Bob sent me!! :wee
75F94DC1-9A8C-4812-96B9-AE559AB2E602.jpeg

E35F4CAE-1CA3-4AAF-897F-81C65A655FFD.jpeg

You are so sweet and generous Bob, I am stoked I got to meet you, even if it is just online. Maybe we will get to meet IRL one day! Thank you. :hugs

Look what my lovely chook-friend @BY Bob sent me!! :wee
View attachment 2167304

View attachment 2167305

You are so sweet and generous Bob, I am stoked I got to meet you, even if it is just online. Maybe we will get to meet IRL one day! Thank you. :hugs
You are most welcome. It was an easy thing to do and it has made you happy. How could I not do it. I'm so glad they made it there finally. You look good too! Right size and everything. :D

You are most welcome. It was an easy thing to do and it has made you happy. How could I not do it. I'm so glad they made it there finally. You look good too! Right size and everything. :D

Yep, perfect size! The quality feels nice too. I’m going to show them off to everybody.

She is beautiful. She has a messed up toe on her right foot doesn't she. Her tail is huge compared to Aurora!

You know i don't mind. Post away.
Thanks! She has two curled toes on her right foot..three were curled and I taped it but two of them didn’t straighten... and had one curled on her left.. the one on the left corrected itself.... check out her feet... Rosemary has one too.. she is Rosemary LeVeau with the twisted toe :lol:
69641E20-28EB-43E9-B1C1-31B3B76C0B0A.jpeg
45612465-5A1B-432D-B5C9-E99FDD3775FF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom