We did. When they said at the end they were touring nationally Mrs BY Bob wanted to get tickets. I had to explain they were touring in Australia! :gig

It was darling. So very clever.

This was a few years ago. I’m going to ask them if they filmed the performance and if they did, if it’s for sale.

Independent

Lucky and Mom are grooming together.
20200712_172823.jpg

While Ned rests off on his own.
20200712_172843.jpg

Nap time is a real thing
20200712_173619.jpg

20200712_173238.jpg

Attachments

• 20200712_173619.jpg
    20200712_173619.jpg
    539.1 KB · Views: 0
That is not your fault or responsibility. Good to know about the 40 watt bulb. That is for incandescent, correct?
I had to check. What you call incandescent light bulbs I call tungsten filament bulbs.
Yes, 40 watt rating incandescent is the max. It's to do with the wiring and how much current gets drawn.
If you have them, soft glow compact fluorescent tube bulbs work well.
Light emitting diode (LED) are too white for my taste.
Also bear in mind the bulb fitting. It's screw in and the thinner of the two most common sizes.

I had to check. What you call incandescent light bulbs I call tungsten filament bulbs.
Yes, 40 watt rating incandescent is the max. It's to do with the wiring and how much current gets drawn.
If you have them, soft glow compact fluorescent tube bulbs work well.
Light emitting diode (LED) are too white for my taste.
Also bear in mind the bulb fitting. It's screw in and the thinner of the two most common sizes.
Sorry. I should have translated that. I like soft glow florescent bulbs. They are good for reading. Thanks. 💡

Shad, I have such an ample supply of Redwood, Oak, and maple trees here... Shame ... I should just send you some samples, from my forest. (Would make for great lamps) I'm very sure, with your talent, there would surely be masterpieces. Like the ones you already make!
I've never used Maple. It doesn't grow here. I think that soft maple is a bit like cherry to work with.

I was noodling on this some more and I started thinking about how I had promised Maleficent to someone else. I did not do well there. Lord please help me to be strong. 🙏
Having brother and sister go as a pair helps make me feel better about it.
I have given away a pair of cockerels before and that wasn't too bad either.
I've had a few people ask for chickens over the years. I think I turn 80% of them away.
Knocks last three was pretty easy because I know the young man who took them.
It's a bit weird because I don't sell live creatures and when I say I'll give them to someone they ask me if there is something wrong with them. I say 'no they're fine and it's something wrong with me.' :D

Fat Bird is off the sick list. That's her eye that had the problem. Took her to my house first thing this morning rather than her usual carry to the food, much to her consternation.
No bubbles. Cleaned her eye out again anyway (She hates it) There is a bit of scar tissue on the lower lid which may be making the eyelid feel a bit tight. Mites seem to have gone, although she'll need checks and another spraying in a few days time to catch any hatches.
The swelling seems to have gone as well.
View attachment 2239819View attachment 2239820

Yey Fat Bird! :love

Back
Top Bottom