Pstsy and Aurora have both tried to remove my pinky toe at different times. Grab, Pull, and Twist. That felt weird but it did not hurt. I had a scab on my ankle once that Sydney thought was a bug and she hit it HARD. I was in tears. 😖

Toe nail polish can cause that. They peck Mrs BY Bob's nail polished toes all the time. I keep telling her to wear socks! 😆
I have a 'must wear shoes' rule for kids when they come to visit the chickens - I feel small-people's toes may just disappear! :lau :lau

Hattie really does have a sweet face :love and I can't believe how big the chicks are! Last week, I again watched the video of their first day out of the nest, awww they were so tiny!
They Grow so darn fast. From 🐣 🐤 🐥 to 🐓 in no time at all.

Phyllis and Mr. Squirrel

As promised, here is the Phyllis vs Mr Squirrel video. At first you will see Mr Squirrel spot Hattie and stare her down. Then when he moves towards me, hops by, and Phyllis spots him. Watch to the end to see Mr. Squirrel embarass himself and some one makes a surprise appearance at the very end.

Phyllis and Mr. Squirrel

As promised, here is the Phyllis vs Mr Squirrel video. At first you will see Mr Squirrel spot Hattie and stare her down. Then when he moves towards me, hops by, and Phyllis spots him. Watch to the end to see Mr. Squirrel embarass himself and some one makes a surprise appearance at the very end.

OMG! I’m sorry, but it cracks me up when the squirrel biffs it! Is he after those gorgeous grapes? Our squirrels decimated a mini plum tree in a couple days.

Yup, I recognize that problem. I think cats believe they should always be the center of attention if they are in the mood to engage. All tech (phone, computer etc.) is a challenge to that. I have one that forces herself between my face and the phone if I am on the sofa making a phone call!
Noodle is a very cute looking cat (I have a thing for black and white cats - well and black cats too) and 'Noodle' - what a great name. :love
Thank you. She like to give affection on her own terms, like getting between me and what I'm reading. She will stand on the desk and I will hold her against my chest with one arm and hook her under my chin and she will just purr and purr.

She got her name as a kitten by slowly "oozing" out hubby's hands and landing "plop" on the floor like a piece of cooked spaghetti!

Hi yall! Thought yall would like to see TRUMP and Claudine and Clementine.. they are ten weeks old! I’m convinced that Clementine has Leghorn in her... she is a wild thing! Scared to death of me! View attachment 2269269View attachment 2269272View attachment 2269273View attachment 2269275View attachment 2269276View attachment 2269277View attachment 2269278
Trump is much prettier than her namesake. They are all beautiful.

Is the black girl with the cheek puffs Claudine? Those are lovely shots.

I've never seen a chicken with olive legs before! Amazing! 😮

OMG! I’m sorry, but it cracks me up when the squirrel biffs it! Is he after those gorgeous grapes? Our squirrels decimated a mini plum tree in a couple days.
There is a bird feeder with sun flower seeds in that grape vine that the grapes over grew. That is what he is after.

Back
Top Bottom