You would think

I didn't know that - about the East side being worse. It was certainly very scary with big branches flying around and hitting the house. The wind was strong enough to shift a big roll of hardware cloth that is left over from Chicken Palace construction. Apparently the gusts were up to 75mph!
But in good news, the Chicken Palace survived unscathed. It has now survived a bear and a hurricane (well OK tropical storm). Not bad!
And the flood in the Palace grounds is not really too bad - it is just like everywhere we got a lot of water - looks from my rain gauge that we got 4".
I'm just glad you and the ladies are safe. :hugs

@featherhead007 I am sorry I half replied. I was going to say you would think the sheriff would not want an unaccompanied rooster wandering around and would welcome the chance to help find him. Hope he comes back safe. :hugs
An Unaccompanied Rooster does sound like trouble. Maybe the Sheriff would reconsider. I'm so sorry this has happened @featherhead007

New Member of the Wild Animals Club at Fluffy Butt Acres

We came home from wedding dress shopping this weekend to find the giant hole coming out from under my shed and up into my garden.
View attachment 2276684

I was instantly concerned about what large animal had moved in. Skunks immediately came to mind. So I set up a camera. I had nothing at night but mid morning yesterday the camera went off. I found this new friend.

Will we be getting daily updates and photos of him?! 🤣

I hope he doesn't do much damage, they can be real buggers.

You know, I think I'm gonna make myself a cup of tea! The weather and breeze is just so refreshing!
Excellent plan. I don't want to go in. It's like a giant weight has been lifted. I bet the girls are out late. Aurora has not panted all day for the first time in months.

Will we be getting daily updates and photos of him?! 🤣

I hope he doesn't do much damage, they can be real buggers.
I'm not sure what to do with him or her. My father would simply liquidate him or her. As you said they are quite destructive and this one has breached the fence and is in my garden.

Rooster Boy

If Ned is not a rooster.......

20200804_202050.jpg

Back
Top Bottom