I’m so very sorry! And for making it worse as I must have. 🙁 I can tell you I was today years old when the idea of a hen hysterectomy occurred to me (thanks to you!). And as a person with no insurance, I only hope both I and my hens can have them if we need to, but who knows. I mean...it’s hard!

So... I just hope you know that to this stranger’s eyes, that photo shows all the love and care that ever could have been. And thanks for showing it, too.
I knew her byc friends would like to see her again.
[/QUOTE]
That was a special gift. Thanks for reposting.

Yay! Some of the happiest moments of my life were spent in the saddle :) early, early morning rides when only the birds are awake :love
Oh my gosh! That’s so awesome!
I have been hopelessly and positively in love with horses my whole life!! And now I finally have the opportunity to have them in my life ❤
The girl has taken lessons over the years and now we are in pursuit of owning one... I’d like to have one of my own eventually as well!

Oh my gosh! That’s so awesome!
I have been hopelessly and positively in love with horses my whole life!! And now I finally have the opportunity to have them in my life ❤
The girl has taken lessons over the years and now we are in pursuit of owning one... I’d like to have one of my own eventually as well!
I'm so happy for you!

Thanks so much!
I guess I can admit this to all you very lovely and none judgmental people here... but when I was a young girl I used to dream of marrying Trigger :oops:😆...... THAT’S how much I love horses❤❤❤
How awesome for you. I loved race cars like that. 😆 I got mine you should get yours. 😃

Yesterday, 1 Year Ago

Maleficent was recovering from being sick. For some reason I miss my little mooch tonight. 😥

Screenshot_20200810-113206_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom