Sydney is walking like she's kacked her pants. I wonder if it is because she can feel an egg about to come out?

I love seeing Phyllis check out her hairdo in the mirror. 🥰

She even got back on that roost without using her wings for lift. What strong legs she has!
That here has been a sign of an egg being stuck. Usually it's not a problem and is often caused by being interrupted during laying. I would check her vent.

Couldn't tell. He had a special mouth piece that connected to directly to his earbuds. It just looked like he was playing silently on a short recorder. I really didn't know what he was doing until I asked. It was very interesting.
Guilty verdict then...

@RoyalChick any luck identifying the princess yesterday or is that a task for today?
I just sent you a PM. Diana woke up at 5:30 and stumbled around in the dark and delivered a beautiful pale brown perfectly formed egg in just over 20 mins. I rushed out (also stumbled around in the dark) and removed it. Then Elizabeth went in and I hung out in the run hand-feeding everyone else while Elizabeth took her time and delivered a similarly beautiful and perfectly formed egg but took an hour to do so.
By process of elimination that leaves Maggie. She normally lays around lunchtime so I will know for sure and am praying for a miracle that all 3 lay perfect eggs. But my heart is aching for Maggie.
While hanging out waiting for Elizabeth I think I got some nice pictures of Maggie and Diana together. It is quite chilly this morning and they are all puffed up. It may be time for me to start closing some windows in the Chicken Palace.

Er yes, yes it is. If anyone is interested, I have a short video of me trying (and failing) to play the bagpipes.

Yes please!

I had to look up what being a Renaissance man meant.:oops:
I'm not that old, honestly!
In my case I think it's more "needs must as the devil drives".
I was commenting on your many talents Shad, not your age, honest! :lau

I just sent you a PM. Diana woke up at 5:30 and stumbled around in the dark and delivered a beautiful pale brown perfectly formed egg in just over 20 mins. I rushed out (also stumbled around in the dark) and removed it. Then Elizabeth went in and I hung out in the run hand-feeding everyone else while Elizabeth took her time and delivered a similarly beautiful and perfectly formed egg but took an hour to do so.
By process of elimination that leaves Maggie. She normally lays around lunchtime so I will know for sure and am praying for a miracle that all 3 lay perfect eggs. But my heart is aching for Maggie.
While hanging out waiting for Elizabeth I think I got some nice pictures of Maggie and Diana together. It is quite chilly this morning and they are all puffed up. It may be time for me to start closing some windows in the Chicken Palace.
Hoping for a miracle right with you. :fl:fl

I responded. I think it's everything you need but please let me know. You got this. :hugs

Oh yes. I would like to see this.

Get it posted.

Yes please!

Ok, you asked for it. Don't blame me if your ears bleed. :p

And whilst we're having a laugh at my expense, here is a video of me playing a home-made set of bagpipes that I made for a uni assignment. I absolutely could not get the thing to tune properly, but I was super-impressed with the drones! As @Ribh said, it's how long the tube is that determines the pitch.

Back
Top Bottom