Two more moon shots. Just call me soyuz.:D
PA210112.jpg
PA210113.jpg

That sounds wonderful!

I wonder where I can get some rabbit for eating.
I have only one rabbit, and (That's one rabbit too many) This rabbit thinks it's a road worker digging holes, burrows everywhere. Eats the chickens feed, but does get along well with the chickens but causes such a mess. You can have that rabbit (Just for the price of shipping and handling) :th

I have only one rabbit, and (That's one rabbit too many) This rabbit thinks it's a road worker digging holes, burrows everywhere. Eats the chickens feed, but does get along well with the chickens but causes such a mess. You can have that rabbit (Just for the price of shipping and handling) :th
That would be a rather expensive meal :gig✈🛩🛬

How strange. I've left the human door open on coops before and forgotton about it. I would of course notice when I went to shut them in for the night but a few times, usually the most junior gets sent out to get bucket boy it seems.
I left Tribe 2's main door open last week just to let air through. It had rained a fair bit and they had gone in damp and that tends to make the coops a bit smally.
I was preparing everyones supper and Tack shows up on her own. She's normally up the tree and what's more, she braved the wrath of Knock who hangs around with Notch, Donk and Myth waiting for supper.
I thought it was odd and went to check that the rest were okay. They were all up the tree but it was apparent from the disturbed straw in the nest boxes that some had been in earleir.
Phyllis is the most junior. I suppose that fits.

Sounds like here. They miss them because they don't care. I have a chart hanging in the main house kitchen which shows who should be in each coop in case something happens and I'm not there to close them up at dusk. I came back late one evening quite a few years ago and they had missed an entire coop and gone out leaving a note saying they couldn't find some chickens.:smack
A whole coop. Amazing and yet, probably not.

Back
Top Bottom