It's called a Nerf Rival. It shoots a smooshie golf ball at high speed on a line for quite a distance. It will knock a hawk off of fence without actually hurting them, which is illegal here. I highly recommend getting extra balls as you can lose them easily.

This is my model. $28 on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Nerf-Rival-A...=1&keywords=Nerf+rival&qid=1606349401&sr=8-46
I like the looks of this one...I believe it's important to go in fully loaded...:gig Seriously I might have to get one of these!!! One year, I put small nerf guns in my Adult ""Children's"" Christmas stockings...as my daughter put it..."all out war broke out...may there be peace on earth""...:gig! I might buy one of these and wrap it for myself then get back at the boys for all of the missiles they shot at their unarmed mother! :lau

Nerf Rival.jpg

Yes, I can read the print [you knew I had to try, didn't you :lol:]I was a bit worried it would be so scientific I'd get lost but so far all is good. I'm glad I waited for something really good. I've been hoarding the birthday money my mum sent me so actually splurged on a hardcover copy.
To be truthful, I tried to make the writing legible in the pics. And yes I did think you would try to read some of it.:cool:

and I just did. I have four more chickens,only four and when they leave me, I will sell and move back to DC .nothing here in California for me anymore sell, means everything. My house, my property, my half of the Cessna airplane. Everything.
Are you from DC originally Alex?

You're all going to hate me. I'm going to do it again.....:oops:
This is the first book I got about chickens and other fowl. I attended a lecture at The British Poultry Club many years ago and this was a book many recommended.
Victoria Roberts is old school but incredibly knowledgeable about her subject.
Don't expect any fluffy buttness in this book. It's a down to earth, if a bit dated book that covers most of the chicken sickness problems with free range chickens.
Contained chickens can have other problems but this is a great guide in general.
View attachment 2428798View attachment 2428799View attachment 2428800View attachment 2428801
I don't know about everyone else but I'm starting to think that it i wait long enough Shad will take pictures of every page and I won't have to buy the book. 😉

I have a graveyard for each tribe here. I dig a lovely grave. I sit in the graveyards from time to time and tell the dead how the living are getting on.
I've seen the photos. They are lovely. I even adopted some of your ideas for Mal's grave.

Back
Top Bottom