I know! A llama!

My other friend has one of those too... :oops: @BY Bob
1611323980883.png

The Princesses were most uncooperative this morning. They insisted on pecking my legs, my boots, my phone and my hands. Ultimately they flatly denied it was Friday.
After 45 minutes of trying to capture any fluffy butt photos I gave up and resorted to the coop camera. Sorry not to have better quality pics. Here are Minnie & Dotty and Maggie. My three fluffiest by far!
819321A3-EE48-4040-BEA4-F84FE21A0AAB.jpeg
6815751C-9D6A-41ED-919B-554480A62CD7.jpeg

The Princesses were most uncooperative this morning. They insisted on pecking my legs, my boots, my phone and my hands. Ultimately they flatly denied it was Friday.
After 45 minutes of trying to capture any fluffy butt photos I gave up and resorted to the coop camera. Sorry not to have better quality pics. Here are Minnie & Dotty and Maggie. My three fluffiest by far!
View attachment 2498688View attachment 2498689
Well, there is something to be said, by trying! :D :hugs

View attachment 2498688View attachment 2498689
They are lovely photos!

Back
Top Bottom