Merry Christmas! That is amazing! šŸ¤£

Thank you!!

I bought myself a hoodie too... :oops:
FB_IMG_1611437990668.jpg

Sucker Peck

The following is super disturbing. I need to stop watching roosting. Do not watch unless you want to see quite possibly the meanest nastiest thing I have seen a chicken do to another chicken.

I really believe it was so she could sleep there tonight. Hattie didn't even want to be near her after that.
View attachment 2499350

I mentioned today that I thought the tribe was getting along well. Now I wonder. šŸ˜Ÿ
Oh dear Phyllis. A high roost for her, please! :(

A few updates from the Chicken Palace just now.
I got 100% confirmation that Maggie did indeed lay an egg this morning. I just went back out and there were 3 more eggs in the nest boxes. One blue underneath the brown poop (that would be Dotty who is clearly not growing out of this issue), and two brown. So that means all 3 of the older Princesses laid a brown egg for me today. Really hoping Bob is right and it is a good sign on Maggie's health.
It is waaaay too cold for me to tinker with the electric fence or mark out the chicken garden. It isn't really that cold - about 28 degrees F - but there is a nasty wind and the weather channel says with wind chill it feels like 18 degrees F. I can confirm the weather channel knows what it is talking about. So I have come in to thaw out.
I think I will do an indoor chicken task instead and figure out what I have in my chicken medical box and see what else I need to get.
That's exciting news RC! I hope your girl hangs around with you for a very long time! I would find an indoor job in those kind of temps too! Stay warm! :love

Hey everybody! I have caught up a bit... I donā€™t go too far back.. that is too overwhelming for me! So Iā€™m sure I have missed a good bit!
Iā€™m sure this will make you so pleased Bob.. here are the Brady Bunch eggs... Olive Eggers... as you can see they are not olive but they are three different shades of greenish tan šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø ... and that ā€œbrownā€ one is not brown.. they appear so different in photos..View attachment 2500030
They are so pretty! I miss my olive eggs, I can't wait until I get another Olive egger!

Back
Top Bottom