The Latest in Chicken Fashion

I was chatting with Hattie yesterday about her 1 dark feather on each wing. I asked her what was up and Hattie said that she was trying to be cool and down with the latest fashions like Phyllis.

I was purplexed by this until I saw this.
View attachment 2503373
View attachment 2503374
Yes, I guess it's a new fashion trend. Rocks-Anne wears a single (Out of place) black feather.

Yes, I guess it's a new fashion trend. Rocks-Anne wears a single (Out of place) black feather.
9D3F691E-D65D-43DB-A65A-082171E89BAC.jpeg

I was describing the weather here the other day and the best way to describe it is that we use the whole thermometer. It can be over 100° F (37.7°C) to -20° F (-29°C). My hens have to deal with it all and so does their coop. From blizzards to hurricanes we get them all. At least once a year we have tornado warnings as well. But if you like all 4 seasons, this is your place.

Chicken tax
View attachment 2503353
Yup - I too use the full thermometer - speaking of which the snow is just starting so I must check on the chickens.

Just lovely 💜 I was telling my hubby about that vid today, still warms my heart 🥰
P.S- I think hubby is a bit jealous of the new girls because of the time I’m trying to put in with them before I go back to work 😏
Um.., yeah, I can relate. My hubby is definitely jealous of my girls. LOL.

Yup - I too use the full thermometer - speaking of which the snow is just starting so I must check on the chickens.
Almost no snow here. This is going to be a full on ice storm for us. Ice through 3 pm. These are the worst

Back
Top Bottom