First, I am so glad that everyone was alright. That is the worst feeling. :hugs

Second, if it was a predator, I would expect it back again tonight at the same time. It's there anyway you or your husband could be home to watch?

Third, I would do a detailed perimeter check as soon as the sun was up this morning to see if i could find footprints or damage to the run.

Fourth, it could also be a random dog that got loose in which case it may not be back but you should see footprints or something.
Thanks, Bob. I did a perimeter search last night and will again before I leave for work. I don’t see any breaches. However, clearly the girls are super scared.

Thanks, Bob. I did a perimeter search last night and will again before I leave for work. I don’t see any breaches. However, clearly the girls are super scared.
Also, my husband would never in a million years do that for me and I have a board meeting tonight. It’ll be another 12-hour day. Since I keep working tons of free overtime and keep having expensive lunch delivered to work at my own expense so I can keep working, I might actually run up the hill at “lunch” and check on them.

I’m back safe. It was a long day for me yesterday. So I didn’t log on to the web. The big birds are fine. (I think they missed me) the littles seemed to grow twice their size overnight. Only casualty is I misplaced my iPhone somewhere. I have a locator, so I will get it back eventually.

Also, my husband would never in a million years do that for me and I have a board meeting tonight. It’ll be another 12-hour day. Since I keep working tons of free overtime and keep having expensive lunch delivered to work at my own expense so I can keep working, I might actually run up the hill at “lunch” and check on them.
I like this idea. I am concerned for you.

I’m back safe. It was a long day for me yesterday. So I didn’t log on to the web. The big birds are fine. (I think they missed me) the littles seemed to grow twice their size overnight. Only casualty is I misplaced my iPhone somewhere. I have a locator, so I will get it back eventually.
You are very calm about losing your phone. I would not be. 😱

Phyllis chooses a Nestbox

The following video is 5 minutes long. It is interesting to watch Phyllis choose a nestbox when the favorite box is occupied. My girls do not share nestboxes. It was quite a process. Took her more than 5 minutes!

I also like to point out how sad Phyllis' little squeak is when things aren't as she wants them and she has to find a alternate solution. It tugs at my heart every time I hear her make it.

Good girl Phyllis. :hugs

Moon again but this time she's with Cillin rather than Treacle and she laid an egg.
P2250500.JPG

Phyllis chooses a Nestbox

The following video is 5 minutes long. It is interesting to watch Phyllis choose a nestbox when the favorite box is occupied. My girls do not share nestboxes. It was quite a process. Took her more than 5 minutes!

I also like to point out how sad Phyllis' little squeak is when things aren't as she wants them and she has to find a alternate solution. It tugs at my heart every time I hear her make it.

Awww she's so sweet with that bit of straw hooked onto her hat 🤗

Back
Top Bottom