Mud mud glorious mud.

20210308_134819.jpg

Spar day coming up really soon :)

Oh I don’t do Facebook. I don’t really get what it is for TBH. :lau
Me neither although Mrs BY Bob does. I do think I spend more time here than she does on Facebook these days. :confused:

If anyone wants to connect with her, let me know. I'm sure she would welcome it.

Why do spring hormones have to bring health problems? Ester is still not laying, and I think she starting to slow down a little. However, she isn’t squatting, so maybe she’s just out of lay. I noticed Little Mill was breathing heavy and discovered she has a giant bloated abdomen. She started squatting for me recently, too. I gave her a low-dose aspirin before bed to help with inflammation and ascites. I’ll make mash with Lily of the Valley Aloe Detox the next couple days, too. However, I suspect she’ll be seeing the Avian Vet soon. She might feel better with draining and I’d like to know what color the fluid is. She and Ruby are best friends. Her behavior is completely normal aside from the heavy breathing while she sits.
Gosh I hope she improves. Looks like she is eating well. :hugs :hugs

Mine would kill for a clump of grass like that.

Good morning Fluffy Butts :frow Have a great day !

I didn't think anyone on here used Facebook 🤔 what group do you guys belong to? I mostly have it for family, but have a few other groups.

Love the Monday Mug Day photos 😍

I don't do a whole lot of groups, but I'm on it for friends and family to keep in touch.

I'm not in the race for as many friends as possible, I know everyone in my friends list.

I don't do a whole lot of groups, but I'm on it for friends and family to keep in touch.

I'm not in the race for as many friends as possible, I know everyone in my friends list.
I am on for family and friends, and of course, my Philadelphia Eagles group.

Back
Top Bottom