Have a great day, peeps. I’m unlikely to get back on today. It’s going to be one of those nutty Mondays and we have meetings until at least 6:00pm. Often we debrief with the consultants after and then debrief the debrief. 🙄
I’ve been busy, too. I’m hoping for some quality BYC free time soon!

Have a great day, peeps. I’m unlikely to get back on today. It’s going to be one of those nutty Mondays and we have meetings until at least 6:00pm. Often we debrief with the consultants after and then debrief the debrief. 🙄
That sounds joyous. 😉

Good morning Fluffy Butts :frow Have a great day !

I didn't think anyone on here used Facebook 🤔 what group do you guys belong to? I mostly have it for family, but have a few other groups.

Love the Monday Mug Day photos 😍
I post less these days on personal stuff but I have a business page. I’m hosting a free webinar this Saturday so I’ve been promoting that through composer and songwriter groups. I also follow a couple of Faverolle pages, plus other bits and pieces. It can be a real time-waster! :rolleyes:

Hows about dees Mugs

20210308_083205.jpg
20210308_083231.jpg
20210308_083226.jpg
20210308_083237.jpg
20210308_083323.jpg
20210308_083433.jpg

Me neither although Mrs BY Bob does. I do think I spend more time here than she does on Facebook these days. :confused:

If anyone wants to connect with her, let me know. I'm sure she would welcome it.
I have tried looking for her a couple of times but there are a ridiculous number of people on there. I’d be happy to if she’s interested.

I think I made that bit up, according to my son I have, anyway. :DIt just sounds like he should be. I’d love to know his story too! I don’t know how long he’s been living there.
That is a very Mrs BY Bob thing to do. You should have made up a story first and then taken it back. That's an opportunity missed. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom