I’m going back to hospital today. I can usually handle pain, but nothing like this. My hand is swelling like a water balloon. It’s pretty ugly. (Sorry for the oxymoron) :hitpretty ugly
Burns are nothing to sneeze at, they can get very serious very fast.
Definitely get it looked at again and keep us updated.
I was a pastry chef for a lot of years and my husband is still a baker, kitchen burns can become second nature but you need to treat them correctly (especially because yours happened due to flame). I know you know this, sorry to give you a mum style talking to 🤭

Ouch! Did they day what degree burn yesterday?
I'm phenomenally clumsy and catch my hands on the oven rack, the grill, and whatnot....but that's only a little spot vs a large area! I can only imagine how much it hurts and I'm sorry you're suffering.
Think to avoid this again that the only option forward is that the animals learn to cook for YOU! 😂
Second to third degree burns on my hand and arm

Scrambles, I need your advice, until I can get to hospital. :bow
Did you run it under water when it happened for a long time?
It’s been a while now but you maybe need to put an ice pack on it or put on some antiseptic and wrap it loosely with a gauze and bandage until you get in there.
It sounds quite decent, there could be an element of shock happening if so.
Pump down a standard dose of paracetamol to try to combat the pain and get in there as soon as you can.
Is there someone that can take you?

It’s been a while now but you maybe need to put an ice pack on it or put on some antiseptic and wrap it loosely with a gauze and bandage until you get in there.
Pump down a standard dose of paracetamol to try to combat the pain and get in there as soon as you can.
I have none of those remedies available. the tylonol is making my stomach sick

I actually sprayed Vetericyn plus on the wound. helps with the pain. I took it from my chicken hospital kit!!

Back
Top Bottom