Friends, I am concerned for dear Alex, as you are, too.

Alex, I was told by a nurse that you aren’t supposed to ice burns, as it can cause further damage. Cool, running water carries the heat away. I sincerely hope you are back at the hospital. It does not make sense they would have sent you home with this bad of a burn. Or were you pulling the tough guy routine then, too?

Friends, I am concerned for dear Alex, as you are, too.

Alex, I was told by a nurse that you aren’t supposed to ice burns, as it can cause further damage. Cool, running water carries the heat away. I sincerely hope you are back at the hospital. It does not make sense they would have sent you home with this bad of a burn. Or were you pulling the tough guy routine then, too?
Your concern is warranted . yes i just got back from hospital. they did help me a lot, I was told not to use this hand to do anything for a few days, but stubborn me.. here I am typing to you peeps! I have pictures, but wont be posting any over the internet

Your concern is warranted . yes i just got back from hospital. they did help me a lot, I was told not to use this hand to do anything for a few days, but stubborn me.. here I am typing to you peeps! I have pictures, but wont be posting any over the internet
Thank you so much for going and checking in with us! I'm being sneaky during work to look for this sort of update 🤫
Be good to yourself...we've only got 1 life and it isn't about just surviving, it's about thriving :hugs

I am greatly relieved you went to the hospital. But still worried about you. I am hoping someone in the community that you have done so much for will step in and help you for a few days with the animals and food.

I am greatly relieved you went to the hospital. But still worried about you. I am hoping someone in the community that you have done so much for will step in and help you for a few days with the animals and food.
I still have one good hand, and I have you all too!

I'm so glad that you went. Please take their advice seriously. It is the best way to heal the quickest. No matter how tough you are burns are a different category of hurt and you cannot tough your way through them. :hugs:hugs

Back
Top Bottom