How do I treat coccidiosis?
Sorry for the delay but I'm at work and had a meeting.

I use Corid. You can get it at Tractor Supply. I would do this quickly. I would not wait.

If she is eating, you can direct dose by soaking some bread with the liquid. The dosage is 0.1 ml per pound. You may need to get a syringe at TSC as well to be able to measure such a small amount.

Since she is drinking so much you could put the Corrid in their water. The diluted doseage is 2 teaspoons per gallon of water. Even if you direct dose with bread, I would treat the water as well. Duration of treatment in a severe case should be a week.

This may cover the diarrhea. I do think it is the most likely cause. Are there other symptoms besides drinking and diarrhea?
20210416_105419.jpg

I have terrible trouble getting good Fluffy Butt pictures. They always turn around.
Best I managed to get so far today. I will try again later.
View attachment 2619344
Not even with your cameras? Do you not have any chicken level cameras?

This is still a lovely picture. 😍

Sorry for the delay but I'm at work and had a meeting.

I use Corid. You can get it at Tractor Supply. I would do this quickly. I would not wait.

If she is eating, you can direct dose by soaking some bread with the liquid. The dosage is 0.1 ml per pound. You may need to get a syringe at TSC as well to be able to measure such a small amount.

Since she is drinking so much you could put the Corrid in their water. The diluted doseage is 2 teaspoons per gallon of water. Even if you direct dose with bread, I would treat the water as well. Duration of treatment in a severe case should be a week.

This may cover the diarrhea. I do think it is the most likely cause. Are there other symptoms besides drinking and diarrhea?
She is slightly lethargic and fluffing up.

She was not like this when I picked them up, and Poppy has diarriah too.
They have the same thing. Treat them both at the same time.

I would keep them together for companionship as well. They can go downhill fast as small as they are. Do you have nutridrench?

Back
Top Bottom