I might have to rehash a fluff butt pic, it was raining today so didn’t get much time with the girls.

Belle when she had her big white spot fluff. Little bonus of Bokky photobombing 🤣 I miss my old girl 💜

4CC77AC2-46C7-4D27-8FEF-492E7E632610.jpeg

I might have to rehash a fluff butt pic, it was raining today so didn’t get much time with the girls.

Belle when she had her big white spot fluff. Little bonus of Bokky photobombing 🤣 I miss my old girl 💜

View attachment 2631023
Ah! That's what you meant by white legs. How cool!
I don't have any white legged babies. One black, one willow (I think...slight green tint), two splash (is that the term forn2 toned?), and the rest yellow.

Ok, friends of BYC, I’m going to reveal something of myself and know I do it because I feel I need some non chicken related support.
I started smoking when I turned 18, so silly. I continued on until I found out I was pregnant with Vi at 31 and quit instantly.
I was smoke free for nearly 3 years (my husband still indulged) then the bakery we both worked at in Melbourne shut down so we made the choice to move back to Geelong where I grew up. The stress of it had me having one now and then once more which made me feel nauseous, like starting again.
We moved in with my parents for a few months so we could get a deposit together to buy a house(which we did) but damn, living with your parents again with a toddler and being the middleman between them and my husband took its toll.
I had gotten a pastry job in a wholesale bakery I absolutely hated but it paid the bills, anyway, somehow I was back to a smoker again much to my displeasure but by then the body craves what it craves.
Now I’m at the school, I obviously don’t smoke during work hours, but still either side I do and I’m just sick of it. I just turned 38.
Violet has never seen either me or my husband smoking but she’s getting old enough now that she will work it out eventually.
As of tomorrow, I am trying to quit cold turkey. I know it will be really tough but I am hoping I can stay strong and achieve the goal of not smoking again.
Wish me luck 🤗

chicken tax
View attachment 2631006

Smoking is a tough addiction to break. My husband has quite and restarted several times. Good luck but don't be too hard on yourself if you slip up. Tomorrow is always another day. ❤

Ok, friends of BYC, I’m going to reveal something of myself and know I do it because I feel I need some non chicken related support.
I started smoking when I turned 18, so silly. I continued on until I found out I was pregnant with Vi at 31 and quit instantly.
I was smoke free for nearly 3 years (my husband still indulged) then the bakery we both worked at in Melbourne shut down so we made the choice to move back to Geelong where I grew up. The stress of it had me having one now and then once more which made me feel nauseous, like starting again.
We moved in with my parents for a few months so we could get a deposit together to buy a house(which we did) but damn, living with your parents again with a toddler and being the middleman between them and my husband took its toll.
I had gotten a pastry job in a wholesale bakery I absolutely hated but it paid the bills, anyway, somehow I was back to a smoker again much to my displeasure but by then the body craves what it craves.
Now I’m at the school, I obviously don’t smoke during work hours, but still either side I do and I’m just sick of it. I just turned 38.
Violet has never seen either me or my husband smoking but she’s getting old enough now that she will work it out eventually.
As of tomorrow, I am trying to quit cold turkey. I know it will be really tough but I am hoping I can stay strong and achieve the goal of not smoking again.
Wish me luck 🤗

chicken tax
View attachment 2631006
Good for you to stop. You had the strength to do it before so have the confidence in yourself that you will be able to do so again. We are here for you. :hugs

So this is interesting. I held Cashew tonight and changed my mind; she is no longer one of my smaller hens. I think that’s because the others are no longer fat!
Well done. You have done a wonderful job as their Richard Simmons!

Back
Top Bottom