I have nothing of super interest to share about my girls...it's been kinda rainy for the past couple days and I've been working too hard/long hours.

We are approaching 16 weeks old...so it will be interesting to see if we have an early layer. Dr. Tacky is very red in the comb and face. Whip is pinkening.

I really don't expect anything for at least another month, but I'm an eternal optimist!
What sort of work do you do?

Tax, compliments of Buttercup:
BD4AA0BA-1AEF-435C-B2D8-C73EDA5CE420.jpeg

Last edited:
I have nothing of super interest to share about my girls...it's been kinda rainy for the past couple days and I've been working too hard/long hours.

We are approaching 16 weeks old...so it will be interesting to see if we have an early layer. Dr. Tacky is very red in the comb and face. Whip is pinkening.

I really don't expect anything for at least another month, but I'm an eternal optimist!
Good luck to you. Mine are approaching 27ish weeks and nothing yet. Snow is red but obviously not ready yet šŸ˜…
I will get spring eggs if nothing else, wait until after the autumn and winter has passed šŸ™„šŸ˜‰

What? I have a little Shi Tzu that dies that often. I always assume she needs to eat or go potty. So what is it you are treating your dog with...and for what?
I treat him with all I know that has always worked, there are many natural treatments. :)
He was fine after he had activated charcoal. He loves his food and has fruit vegetables added every day. I find when there's a rumble something is up, so get him sorted asap.

We were on a short walk yesterday and he has a little run around when no one is about he may have found a tasty something that didn't have a good reaction. No worries natural medicine woman was on the case . :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom